Position: Help Centre Officer
Contractor: Full Time
Reporting to: CATCH Recovery Clinic Manager
As our Help Centre Officer, you will be responsible for answering phones, emails, and web enquiries from both members of the public and healthcare professionals seeking help and information.
You will be the first line of engagement for all new treatment enquiries, and you must represent the organisation, maintaining a high standard of client service.
You will assist in arranging the admission of patients to residential treatment. You will assist in triaging the callers and correspondents that you encounter, into other levels of care, or signposting them to alternative treatment options.
You must be well organised, computer literate, happy working as part of a team, and capable of thriving in a stimulating and fast-moving environment. It is vital that you are comfortable handling enquiries that relate to mental health and addiction.
Personal or professional experience of addiction or mental health recovery is of benefit but is not essential.
Applicants must ensure that they have a suitable work-from-home set-up free from distractions and background noise. All equipment will be provided. Occasional onsite trips usually to Castle Craig in Scotland may be necessary for your induction and for occasional onsite training days.
Castle Craig is open 365 days a year so the successful candidate must be able to work weekends where required and 8-hour shift patterns running between 9 am and 8 pm.
Even though you are working remotely, you will be joining a team who keeps in touch closely throughout the working day – you will always have access to a manager or colleagues to raise questions and discuss issues that arise. Many of the people contacting us are in some sort of personal crisis, and we recognise that the role of the Help Centre Officer can be challenging as well as highly rewarding. We will offer the support and training you need to look after yourself so that you can be the best ambassador, and guide to our callers and correspondents.
Key Skills Required
- Ability to conduct assessments
- Be able to respond to new enquiries within provided time frames in a professional and supportive manner
- To effectively direct enquiries to ensure that callers are given the correct support options
- Ability to collaborate with other facility personnel to ensure appropriate recommendations and admissions
- Appropriately manage your time to stay on top of all in and outbound communications duties across all communication channels
- Maintain proper records by updating the CRM and EMR (Electronic Medical Record) where required
- Communicate information in a timely manner to all connected parties and departments
- Aim to hit all KPI targets set by your line manager
To apply for this position please complete an online application form with your CV, or download an application form and send it with your CV to: email@example.com